ปั๊มน้ำแบบจุ่ม HCP AS Series
- Pumps range from 1.1kW to 7.5kW (400 and 550Volt.) The 1,1kW pumps are also available in single phase 240Volt
- Double permanently lubricated mechanical seal (Carbon/Ceramic, Silicone Carbide/Silicone Carbide) The seal is located in the oil housing and runs independently from the pumped product.
- Nitrile rubber “O”- rings and gaskets.
- The top discharge design forces water past the motor during operation resulting in effective cooling
- All HCP pumps are fitted with a motor protector “auto cut” thermal device. The auto-cut protector is a mechanical thermal switch that cuts power to the electric motor in the event of a power surge, lock rotor, phase failure and overloading. The switch automatically restarts the motor once the temperature inside the motor drops to 60-70°C
- (*) Available with a single float level switch for automatic operation.
- Maximum submersion depth 30m.
- The combination of stainless steel and cast iron makes these pumps more durable than traditional aluminum pumps
- The Hi-Chrome alloy impeller and suction cover has excellent wear properties